BITCH, PLEASE!!!

samhexum
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Former Disney Channel star Hilary Duff unleashed an epic tirade on social media against a nightmare New York neighbor she claims keeps her up all night with his pot smoking. like that’s a bad thing?!?!?!?

The “Lizzie McGuire” actress turned to Instagram to rant about her male neighbor — whom she claims is named Dieter Addison — at her exclusive Soho building.

In a series of videos and pictures, littered with eggplant emojis, Duff laments to her 9.2 million followers that her “a—–e neighbor … smokes cigarettes and weed all night long,” and that her apartment stinks because of it.

The star also personally attacked Addison by alleging, “We know your parents pay your rent. We know you’ve never worked a day in your life—must be nice. Have some respect for your neighbors who work hard to live in that building.”

Duff — who has a 6-year-old son Luca with ex Mike Comrie — also advised Addison to “get a vape,”*** adding, “And another thing….stop breaking all your furniture when you fight with your girlfriend or boyfriend … it scares me and my kid. Therapy is cheaper …”

She also adds, “I know your (sic) still sleeping. I really hope your (sic) hang over hurts.”

Addison, who spoke to Page Six by phone Wednesday, says he is hiring lawyers because he does not smoke pot — and he actually lives full time with a sober companion.

But he does admit he is a heavy smoker and has received complaints about cigarette smoke from the actress.

“I live with a sober companion,” he told Page Six. “I’ve been sober for months now. I smoke a ton of cigarettes, don’t get me wrong, but this is a smoking building, which is why I signed the lease here.”

Addison is the grandson of the wealthy H. Dieter Holterbosch, who was born in Germany and immigrated to the US with his parents. A 2016 New York Times obituary said he was a self-made man who built a business empire that included a family vineyard, importing Lowenbrau beer to New York state and starting a distribution network for other beers.

He also collected European royal carriages and “amassed one of the world’s finest private collections of vintage automobiles.”

giphy.gif

duff3.gif

***An exploding vape pen fatally wounded a 38-year-old Florida man in what is believed to be the nation’s first e-cigarette death, according to a government report.

Firefighters found Tallmadge Wakeman D’Elia’s burned body in the upstairs bedroom of his St. Petersburg home May 5 after a neighbor reported seeing flames, WTSP reported.

D’Elia, a former TV producer for CNBC, suffered burns on 80 percent of his body and also sustained injuries to his skull and brain. At least two parts of the exploding vape pen were removed from his cranium, the Pinellas County medical examiner told the Tampa Bay Times.

D’Elia was smoking an unregulated Smok-E Mountain Mech Works vape pen before he died. The pen does not come with safety features to ensure the device doesn’t overheat, according to an online product description.

A spokesman for Smok-E Mountain Mech Works told ABC Action News that they’ve been having issues with other companies cloning their batteries. The spokesman said the company’s devices do not explode and that the problem likely stems from the battery or the atomizer.

E-cigarette battery explosions are rare, but when they occur, the device “can be propelled across the room like a bullet or small rocket,” according to a FEMA report.There were 195 explosions between 2009 and 2016 but none resulted in death.

An Idaho man was seriously injured and lost several teeth when an e-cigarette exploded in his mouth last year.

And in 2016, a man burned his fingernail off when a vape pen exploded in his pocket at Grand Central Terminal in New York City.

Edited by samhexum

I think heavy smokers should use a room for smoking with an excellent air filtration system. I don't smoke in my own home and would only do so if I had such a system. I've looked into them and they are not prohibitively expensive.