Rommel in Dallas

dropsofrain

Oh man, that sucks. At least he gave you a heads up! Although, it would’ve been interesting to have a drunk massage lol

He cancelled on me an hour before the appointment a year ago. He said he had been partying and drinking. I said I don't think you can do a massage if you've been drinking. He agreed and cancelled (lol)
Edited by dropsofrain

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest MikeThomas

If his name is a choice for purposes of his massage business it just shows how poor our education system is.

Edited by MikeThomas

I'm interested too. Anyone has recent experience? I saw he has a website now. His rate is high for therapeutic massage.

I actually saw Rommel a year after he cancelled on me that I mentioned above. It was pretty good....and very relaxing. He is quite a sexy guy. He is Venezuelan, and Rommel is a pretty common name in Latin America.

I actually saw Rommel a year after he cancelled on me that I mentioned above. It was pretty good....and very relaxing. He is quite a sexy guy. He is Venezuelan, and Rommel is a pretty common name in Latin America.

Hmm, it's the first time I've heard it. It just tickles me to no end, hahaha ?

• 1 year later...
On 3/28/2021 at 9:20 AM, Franco said:

Was there extras?

• 1 year later...

I have seen him several times.  He sets up the table, goes into the bedroom to change and comes out with a raging hard on, that stays hard the entire session.  He is active and passive and worth every dime.  He doesn’t watch the clock and each session is better than the last, if that’s possible.  Best guy I’ve ever had in DFW.

• 1 month later...

I recently got a massage from Rommel. He is the first masseur I hired from massagefinder (as opposed to masseurfinder). I thought the massage was great, and he's a friendly, sexy guy with a nice, muscular body. I got a combination of a massage and body scrub (scrub was integrated into the massage). It was nice, but I think I'll just do the massage next time, as I found the massage parts to be most enjoyable.