411 on Huntercross in LA

desertdude
This topic is 2221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry! Its just Im 6 feet and I prefer a man to be at least my height or taller. Especially when he has a body like that.

The funny thing is that he probably has a body like that because he’s shorter. Ask any bodybuilder, and he’ll tell you the struggle it is for a tall guy to build muscle with any extra aid, if you know what I mean.

I also find it strange that it’s usually guys 5’11-6’2 that have height issues. I’ve hooked up with guys 6’3 and up (tallest was 6’7). And in most of those cases, they hit me up first. Yet if I hit someone in your range, I’m too short.

I guess some guys perfect to have sex with both guys being completely upright. I personal find it more fun if one of us is bent over or even lying down.

The funny thing is that he probably has a body like that because he’s shorter. Ask any bodybuilder, and he’ll tell you the struggle it is for a tall guy to build muscle with any extra aid, if you know what I mean.

I also find it strange that it’s usually guys 5’11-6’2 that have height issues. I’ve hooked up with guys 6’3 and up (tallest was 6’7). And in most of those cases, they hit me up first. Yet if I hit someone in your range, I’m too short.

I guess some guys perfect to have sex with both guys being completely upright. I personal find it more fun if one of us is bent over or even lying down.

I'm 6'4 and putting on muscle or at least where it shows is hard. If I strank down to 5'8 I'd be freaking huge.

My partner is 5'8"..on a tall day....He always claimed to be 5'10''..same as I am....standing side by side I appear to be about 6'...standing up straight with good posture makes a difference...I have no problem with height...It's the dick.....no way in the world can a 6"er be passed off for 9"s....my truth..my $$$

Guest TheOtherGuy

Communicated briefly with him via email on RM. He said he doesn’t kiss. Do what you will with that info.

Guest TheOtherGuy
Yeah, I actually like 5'7" - 5'8". For some reason they always worked hard on upper body, thighs, and butt. A very nice combo for a good fuck.

I love shorties too! Give me 5’6”-5’9” any day! :p