411 HotRoccoXXL nyc

Hung_Cody
This topic is 2076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
He's back in NYC. The two bad reviews are still there. They agree his pics are accurate but give no explanation as to why they don't recommend him.

the link doesn't work as of 4pm MST today.....dutchal: was it working earlier today when you posted?......or does he have a new handle?......thanks

I had buddy listed him otherwise I never would have figured it out.

I did send a message to the two guys that gave him the poor reviews. One hasn’t been logged on since then the other guy read my message but did not reply.

On thing that gives me pause. He has a clear tat on his ring finger in one picture. But then in another he doesn’t have it. The dicks look a little different in some of the pics too. One actually looks cut. So I am thinking he is somebody’s spirit board if a sexy hung man

so this guy has some of the exact same as text including the same punctuation and spacing

this sentence is identical.

“Im always hot , hard And Horny . I like to do everything .”

https://rentmen.eu/Hungarianmodel/

and both profiles were created on March 9.......since they're both eastern Europeans, they may know each other and simply sat down together to create their profiles, sharing some wording in a difficult language for them......(just giving them the benefit of the doubt....have no idea if this is a racket or not)

• 2 weeks later...