411 on Mike in NYC

Jose Anmo
This topic is 1295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another dud with rave reviews from credible and semi-credible forum members. I'm beginning to lose faith. :confused: Not saying I doubt anyone else's experience but I found his massage fairly average and not in the least sensual, to say nothing of erotic. I suspect this guy is just another quick buck artist who is taking advantage of the fact that people like me (and I think other forum members) have become reluctant to ask about "extras" in the initial exchange of text messages. Especially since the Robert Kraft incident. Beware YMMV!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another dud with rave reviews from credible and semi-credible forum members. I'm beginning to lose faith. :confused: Not saying I doubt anyone else's experience but I found his massage fairly average and not in the least sensual, to say nothing of erotic. I suspect this guy is just another quick buck artist who is taking advantage of the fact that people like me (and I think other forum members) have become reluctant to ask about "extras" in the initial exchange of text messages. Especially since the Robert Kraft incident. Beware YMMV!

Damn!

I was contemplating seeing him this weekend but I did detect a slight Eastern Euro g4p vibe from the pics, so thanks for reaffirming my original gut feeling.

• 1 month later...

Just had a session with Mike.

Super great experience. He massages in the East Village. He was chatty at first but for the first time, I didn’t mind it, he’s funny. But then he focuses on the massage and doesn’t chat that much throughout. Very hot body- and I think has a muscle worship fetish. He’s so sexy and sweet and massage was really great. And the end was pretty spectacular too. I will repeat.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...