3 Atlanta options available now: Travis Blake, Drakex &/or Traveljack

steed8
This topic is 1774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seeing a traveling man adds extra excitement. Go with Jack, and hurry since he's leaving tomorrow. No experience with any, just my 2 cents.

I hear ya, man...

Traveljack is new to me in terms of ads & it's anyone's guess as to where his home base is located.

His pixxxx indicate that he's a marvelously hunky/muscular man & he seems to tend to prefer the bottom side of things, which dovetails right in line with my preference of what would happen.

I hear ya, man...

Traveljack is new to me in terms of ads & it's anyone's guess as to where his home base is located.

His pixxxx indicate that he's a marvelously hunky/muscular man & he seems to tend to prefer the bottom side of things, which dovetails right in line with my preference of what would happen.

I'm pretty certain that "Traveljack" has a home base in the Miami area.....I've seen his ad listed there when looking for MIA options / choices.....plus his tel # has a MIA area code......so all clues point to Miami ;)

Seeing a traveling man adds extra excitement. Go with Jack, and hurry since he's leaving tomorrow. No experience with any, just my 2 cents.

Well, that was my thinking so I reached out to him but he has not responded.

So, as is the case if and when I fail to get a reply, it's over for my part.

Well, that was my thinking so I reached out to him but he has not responded.

So, as is the case if and when I fail to get a reply, it's over for my part.

Traveljack's ad now shows him being back in Miami, so I'm thinking my stating Miami as his home was correct.....his ad now shows upcoming travel dates to Chicago for a few days (& nights).

Drakex used to advertise as a "top." When I met him he gave the impression that he was a nonversatile "total top." -- at least with clients He's friendly and engaging, but not affectionate. Excellent body. He's very hairy though, and he had one of those extreme beards. I thought he was very handsome and attractive, but not everyone likes that look.

He advertises as straight, but I'm sure he's not. It wouldn't surprise me if he's potentially more versatile and more affectionate if he's attracted to you.

Traveljack does not live up to the photographs in the ads. He was also very bad at remembering what we discussed and when we were scheduled to meet.

Travis Blake is a much better experience and, in person, he does come off as the age listed in the ad (his photos led me to believe he was older than his advertised age).

Traveljack does not live up to the photographs in the ads. He was also very bad at remembering what we discussed and when we were scheduled to meet.

Traveljack’s ad just showed up for my city. Thanks for this info. I dodged a bullet on this one.

• 1 year later...