411 on Matias

TopVolt
This topic is 2092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice and very sexy guy. Gives a really good massage. When his base rate was $120 there was an $80 upcharge for “more”. Not sure what the paradigm is now with the higher base rate.

FWIW, the base rate massage was always a better quality massage. But sometimes the “more” is the way to go.

Nice and very sexy guy. Gives a really good massage. When his base rate was $120 there was an $80 upcharge for “more”. Not sure what the paradigm is now with the higher base rate.

FWIW, the base rate massage was always a better quality massage. But sometimes the “more” is the way to go.

good to know - I always assumed he was just massage...

• 3 months later...

Yeah he isn’t cheap. I believe others have mentioned that he offers more if you request it, I didn’t because I just wanted to see how things went. He also only gave (and charged for) a single hour, while I had booked 90 minutes. I didn’t complain, as I assumed that he had mistaken my request.