411 on Time_ripper in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried this guy? He says he's experienced in many roles... I wonder if masseur is one of them.

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/Time_ripper

PRO: Freelancer Jack of all trades 26, 6'0", 170lb, 31w. Athletic, Brown, Some Body Hair, White. I am experienced in many different roles, whatever you may be looking for, I am eager to help you achieve. I am a very openminded and interesting character, yet I mean business. So if you need a friend or help around the house.. Im always available. Smoke Yes, Drink No, Zodiac Aries. Freelance artist.

TEJJG2g.png

I have contracted for his services several times. He has no massage skills. He is available for companionship, with benefits. He is very laid back and available for a discussion of your wants (I am not sure what the bottom of his list is - I wasn't interested in that at the time). I enjoyed his passiveness. He has limitations.

• 2 months later...