Athlete123 in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 1287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't know for sure, but think this guy is a scammer....He used to adv to CL and after responding to an ad, he sent his a4a pics along with several other hot ones. I thought he was too good to be true so did a little reverse image search on the pics and his number.....The number ties back to a 45+ yo guy in Hollywood and the pics used are from a model shoot - one for a swimsuit ad. I passed thinking this guy is too good to be true for $100 and since the other stuff didn't check out.

I don't know for sure, but think this guy is a scammer....He used to adv to CL and after responding to an ad, he sent his a4a pics along with several other hot ones. I thought he was too good to be true so did a little reverse image search on the pics and his number.....The number ties back to a 45+ yo guy in Hollywood and the pics used are from a model shoot - one for a swimsuit ad. I passed thinking this guy is too good to be true for $100 and since the other stuff didn't check out.

:eek::(:mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, he's a fake. I made an appointment to see him and then googled his phone number just before my appointment.

His number traced back to a 47 year old living at the same address that he gave me to meet with him.

I texted him back asking for a 3 finger photo but he responded that he had a new phone and didn't send out special pictures.

Just another fake!

I'm glad this message board helped me out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Omg I remember this guy. Wish i had read these posts before meeting the masseur. If the $100 price is too good to be true...

You are correct. The provider is not the one in the pictures on the provider’s ad. The provider had one public pic of a toned torso which is not his, as his chest is not toned at all. In pre-massage communications, the provider unlocked three photos which are of a very handsome younger man, which is not him. Just before i met the masseur, he somehow re-locked the pics so I could no longer see them. Looking back, i think that was done so i could not show him and confront him.

anyway, the provider is ok, average looking. Nice enough guy. Massage is weak and done on a bed and lasts no more than 30 minutes. Then the provider is willing to release you any way you want, orally, manually, or thru intercourse.