411 on Niko

TopVolt
This topic is 2004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Only offers 60-minute in calls? LOL 60 Minutes is a warm-up. Justin Bieber look-alike Masseurs are so funny to me, how serious are they really about the craft when most of the time they just take modeling pictures and look at themselves in the mirror?

Also what's with the cheap massage table? He charges 270 for a 90-minute outcall and can't afford better equipment? Or sheets on his table? LOL

Only offers 60-minute in calls? LOL 60 Minutes is a warm-up. Justin Bieber look-alike Masseurs are so funny to me, how serious are they really about the craft when most of the time they just take modeling pictures and look at themselves in the mirror?

Also what's with the cheap massage table? He charges 270 for a 90-minute outcall and can't afford better equipment? Or sheets on his table? LOL

Man, you’re really bitter to other masseurs, it can hurt your business too, people see what kind of person you are.

Man, you’re really bitter to other masseurs, it can hurt your business too, people see what kind of person you are.

Hey dude I'm really sorry you had a subpar experience with me. I've been meaning to send you a message actually, but I'll offer you a 1-hour free massage if you're willing to accept. This is something I'm not ever going to offer anyone else by the way because I do consistently book two or three massages a day even on days I feel like not working. Text me if you'd like the free massage! We can even schedule it out a few days from now

Hey dude I'm really sorry you had a subpar experience with me. I've been meaning to send you a message actually, but I'll offer you a 1-hour free massage if you're willing to accept. This is something I'm not ever going to offer anyone else by the way because I do consistently book two or three massages a day even on days I feel like not working. Text me if you'd like the free massage! We can even schedule it out a few days from now

Thanks for your offer, I’m happy with my masseur. it’s nothing about my personal experience with you. Just in general, we like kind people, I saw you left this sort of comments under other threads too.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...