What happened to Brooks on Beverly in LA?

all-american
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

lack of business, I'm presuming; I used to pop in every now and then. Sergi was great.

I got the impression the last few times that business was really down. A shame. Nice people and good service.

Yes - and usually nice action in the steam room!

Actually sort of a sad story. Debts, IRS, and some family problems.

ah, that sucks! I know the owner spent a lot of money helping his little dog recover from a horrific attack from a bigger dog (I want to say the breed, but I can't recall it for sure). The dog was injured. The owner was injured freeing his beloved pup from the other dog's grip. I hope they're okay.

The owner guy is a hot daddy. I got a totally legit massage there from him one time. I think he knew I was kind of tense throughout (I was) and when it was over with the sheet still on me he kinda smacked my butt like a coach would hit a player's behind after a great play, and it got me out of my head which I really needed.