Bait and switch in Montreal? Or . . . what . . ?

BostonTom
This topic is 2225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wondering if anyone has seen this situation before. I reached out to a hottie on RentMasseur, who responded that he only takes in-calls at a certain address. I googled the address and it looked a little sketchy . . . with a former massage parlor on the premises. So I replied that I'd prefer an outcall in the Village, and I'd pay an upcharge for that. But he replied no, he was only comfortable meeting people the first time on his own turf. I smell a scam, but I'm wondering exactly what kind . . . any thoughts?

Just wondering if anyone has seen this situation before. I reached out to a hottie on RentMasseur, who responded that he only takes in-calls at a certain address. I googled the address and it looked a little sketchy . . . with a former massage parlor on the premises. So I replied that I'd prefer an outcall in the Village, and I'd pay an upcharge for that. But he replied no, he was only comfortable meeting people the first time on his own turf. I smell a scam, but I'm wondering exactly what kind . . . any thoughts?

I'd say trust your spidey senses :)

Good thing there's plenty of guys to choose from.

spidey-sense.gif?w=699

I think it was just what he said "he is only comfortable meeting people the first time on his own turf." Plus he said he only takes incalls. Many masseurs just do incalls at their place. Apart from the "sketchy" appearance of where he works out of, nothing seems odd here. I think sometimes we all suffer from "analysis paralysis." He was upfront with you. I admire that. If his response and location do not work for you, move on. There are plenty of masseurs out there.

Edited by Dmitri