• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• honcho

• Whitman

• JUWS

• Oliver

Neither from the Cayman Islands nor from Wales, Cayman Cardiff is from Utah, and describes himself as such on his Instagram page:

Fitness and Fashion Model 💁🏼‍♂️
Licensed massage therapist 💆🏼‍♂️
Certified personal trainer 🏋🏻‍♂️
Pre-med student

Since he's either 27 or about to turn 27 (was 26 as of last August), and he describes himself as pre-med when he was 24, I don't know if he still plans to go to med school or not...

Cayman-Cardiff192

His massages get uniformly outstanding reviews:

https://www.thumbtack.com/ut/salt-lake-city/massage/balanced-bodywork-wellness/service/350531708556648467

"Cayman is probably the most considerate, sensitive and totally professional massage therapist I have ever met. When he enters his studio, you know you are in a place of peace and tranquility. Within minutes he made me feel so at ease and relaxed. He cares about you, and even after two visits, I feel I have known him for a long time. His intuitive nature and great technique are a result of who he is as an amazing man. His only interest is in making your experience the most transcendent massage session possible. Cayman is most definitely one of a kind, that one in a million. I am in awe of his ability to truly care for you, not only as a client, but as a unique and important human being. I cannot recommend him more highly, for he is truly a 10 on a 5-point scale." Barry F.

Cayman-Cardiff834