Adam Rodriquez aka "Erik Delko"

Samai139
This topic is 6678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm not a huge fan of CSI but last night I was bored and turned into "CSI--Miami." I've watched the show before and was intrigued, mesmerized? by Rodriquez, but last night, WHOA. In one scene he is walking toward the camera and if my eyes were not playing tricks with me, I swear I could see a huge dick swinging under those trous. Anybody else feast on this eye candy? Any of you guys who are expert at posting photos have any of this guy you could put up for us? Are there any nude shots of him anywhere?

Guest zipperzone

I enjoy watching this show for the great shots of Eric/Adam and the even better views of Miami - one of the most photogenic cities in America.

It sure as hell isn't to see that arrogant prick David Caruso!

What is the big deal with David Caruso? That dude can't act at all, as he proved when left NYPD Blue and flopped in the movies. He has the same facial expressions and mutters his lines in the same monotones, in every scene, in every tv show and every movie he has ever been in.

CSI the original, is definitely the best, but CSI Miami has the best looking guys, and not just the one who is the subject of this thread.

CSI NY - what is with the faded, monochromatic color on that show? I don't watch it, just because of the faded out color.

Guest zipperzone

>Zip, Definitely agree! Caruso If you watch the show more than

>3 times, seems to be Posturing and saying the same things

>every week!

>It's just another case of, everyone around him, making him

>look good.

>IMHO of course. BUT CSI-Vegas the "Original" is still Tops on

>my list!

And the Vegas version has THE hottest hunk of all - George Eads. What I wouldn't do for an overnight with him.

I've heard there was an episode where he shed his clothes and dived into a lake or something, wearing only his tighty whities. I missed that one and have never been lucky enough to see it in re-runs.

George baby - make my day!

Guest zipperzone

>Zip, Definitely agree! Caruso If you watch the show more than

>3 times, seems to be Posturing and saying the same things

>every week!

>It's just another case of, everyone around him, making him

>look good.

Come to think of it - they don't do a very good job of that, do they?

Archived