411 XDylanx NYC

Reisr30
This topic is 2010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contact him and ask. I believe he was planning to be away from NYC for professional or educational reasons for several months. But he plans to be back in NYC.

BTW, I wrote one of the reviews Silver Dollar linked, and I have seen Dylan 5-6 times. Each time better than the last--he is smart and had a sharp learning curve.

Contact him and ask. I believe he was planning to be away from NYC for professional or educational reasons for several months. But he plans to be back in NYC.

BTW, I wrote one of the reviews Silver Dollar linked, and I have seen Dylan 5-6 times. Each time better than the last--he is smart and had a sharp learning curve.

And I wrote the first one. He's always been so sweet and wonderful. I honestly can't imagine this other side of him that's being described.

• 2 months later...
Review not active

thanks for the notice......those who want to see Dylan's daddysreview can, after choosing "reviews" on the homepage, go to "by name" and, using the dropdown menu, select "all" and "find".....then look for Dylan from NYC

inactive reviews are apparently not link-able

http://daddysreviews.com/

Edited by azdr0710