411 Fit_Wet John

hotmalemandc

On 3/5/2022 at 11:51 AM, rvwnsd said:

Oh, you don't have to "begin to think." They ARE the same ones. I recall seeing them (particularly the ones in the powder blue blazer) as far back as 2015/2016.

this guy is single-handedly determined to bring back the powder blue blazer as a fashion statement......scroll (quickly) thru all 62 of his pictures - relentless!

and the current travel schedule, while do-able, is still a bit grueling......better hope those flights don't get cancelled......I dunno......

I assume this guy is "real" (in the COM scheme of things)......there hasn't ever been a colossal scandal.......but current age and condition may be something to determine, since the OP made his positive comments more than five years ago

Edited by azdr0710

Trying to book with him tonight - not an easy ordeal. I asked him his availability for today / this evening and where he is staying in my city (there are certain areas I don't wish to drive or park my car in, so location is important to me). He gives one / two word answers with no information. Hmmmm. 

I had my massage appointment with him this evening. I have to say, the appointment was even better than I expected ! His body is a knock-out , he's absolutely handsome, and he's incredibly personable and friendly. His English is perfect. His massage was excellent -  I would definitely repeat once he returns. 

1 hour ago, Ali Gator said:

I had my massage appointment with him this evening. I have to say, the appointment was even better than I expected ! His body is a knock-out , he's absolutely handsome, and he's incredibly personable and friendly. His English is perfect. His massage was excellent -  I would definitely repeat once he returns. 

Totally agree. I booked him for a massage in nyc a couple of months ago. I was a bit hesitant to hire given some of the prior feedback but was more than pleasantly surprised by his looks, body, demeanor, personality and skills. The session went way beyond massage with no upcharges. Will definitely book him again when he comes back to nyc.

12 hours ago, Brosnan said:

Totally agree. I booked him for a massage in nyc a couple of months ago. I was a bit hesitant to hire given some of the prior feedback but was more than pleasantly surprised by his looks, body, demeanor, personality and skills. The session went way beyond massage with no upcharges. Will definitely book him again when he comes back to nyc.

My appointment went way beyond, as well. Pleasantly surprised. I guess if you have chemistry with him - watch out for what will happen. 

1 hour ago, Trick said:

This was my text exchange with him today.  Where did I go wrong?

IMG_0210.thumb.jpeg.3965183735840ad105f46ac22689b9a9.jpeg

You did not go wrong, of course. Appears that he's trying to control the terms of communication and, frankly, the entire meeting/physical interaction. Not including an "I Am Into" section is, of course, the way providers can control/limit what they'll do at the meet. 

On 8/17/2023 at 11:46 AM, Ali Gator said:

Trying to book with him tonight - not an easy ordeal. I asked him his availability for today / this evening and where he is staying in my city (there are certain areas I don't wish to drive or park my car in, so location is important to me). He gives one / two word answers with no information. Hmmmm. 

He ended up blocking me when I asked the same kinds of questions 😳

22 hours ago, Trick said:

Makes me wonder how he lasted this long in the business.  Maybe we are just greedy and his actual clients are not

He did tell me he has a 'regular clientele' which keeps him in business (he's been doing this for seven years). I guess he's not too eager to meet with 'everyone' when he travels ? I guess I'm lucky to have met up with him. The experience was great. 

• 1 month later...

I've been seeing John for the past 8-9 years. He's so HOT. And so nice. I always have to break away because he'll keep talking. He's a very interesting and caring person. And did I mention he's HOT.  I'm sad I'm out of town this week as I'll miss him!

Edited by DCHere

• 6 months later...