411 Greg Fairfield, CT

zac
This topic is 2022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Durannie

I just had a massage with him and would like to offer some insight. I had started a previous thread about him, and he did contact me later about it (it was unrelated to the thread). He and his partner are both massage therapists and they got my session mixed up. Anyway, after apologies, I booked a session. He is very much like his pics in his ad. The massage was competent, although I found the technique of starting at the upper left shoulder and working each body region down one side and then up the other to be a little odd, it was technically proficient and was an adequate real massage. He will offer to massage in the nude for an additional fee. No HE, though. Also got the feeling that he wasn’t all there during the massage-it was a Sunday morning and he didn’t seem to be all there-maybe a late night out on Saturday. Anyway, while a nice, decent massage, there are better options out there IYKWIM.

Guest Durannie
Just curious-do he and his partner share the same contact number? Or does the partner just live ther?

I don’t know. All I know is that the first appointment I made through the number on the ad, when I showed up, it was a completely different person. That is what I mentioned when he texted me again to see if I wanted a follow up appointment. From that I’d say that they probably do share the number and got the first appointment mixed up. Anyway, good massage, but like I mentioned, not going to get any extra. Better options out there.

I just had a massage with him and would like to offer some insight. I had started a previous thread about him, and he did contact me later about it (it was unrelated to the thread). He and his partner are both massage therapists and they got my session mixed up. Anyway, after apologies, I booked a session. He is very much like his pics in his ad. The massage was competent, although I found the technique of starting at the upper left shoulder and working each body region down one side and then up the other to be a little odd, it was technically proficient and was an adequate real massage. He will offer to massage in the nude for an additional fee. No HE, though. Also got the feeling that he wasn’t all there during the massage-it was a Sunday morning and he didn’t seem to be all there-maybe a late night out on Saturday. Anyway, while a nice, decent massage, there are better options out there IYKWIM.

At 120 dollars for 60 minutes I’d expect at least sensual nude :(

Guest Durannie
At 120 dollars for 60 minutes I’d expect at least sensual nude :(

Yep! There are better options for the same or less money out there.

• 3 months later...

Purified/cleansed Masseurfinder is WORTHLESS! And it is difficult to communicate needs/desires in the current political climate!

I find the BEST results w/ new Masseur are when I am referred by one of their existing and trusted clients!

If that isn’t possible, I send a direct exploratory email.

For me personally, my system needs to ejaculate near the end for full benefit from the massage — nothing to do with sex! ENERGY —a good massage moves energy around my body - gets it circling and surging - requires an exit/release for body to relax and fully benefit from the session.

Until my late 50s, I would ejaculate spontaneously (while flaccid) during a good massage! Now, at 70, direct stimulation is needed — obviously I am open to various possibilities there:):):):)

• 2 months later...