Phone number?

Cliff
This topic is 2220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wanted to contact a masseur on this site. Didn’t realize that one of the new ridiculous changed that MF made was removing the masseur’s phone numbers. Do you have to join the site and log in now to get that info? Or is it right in front of me and I’m just not seeing it. Sorry I’m so late to the party on this.

@Cliff , as mentioned before in this forum, they remove contact info for the masseurs between 12 am - 6am. MF (lamely!) feels that illicit activities will occur if you contact a masseur in the middle of the night. But as we all know, that stuff goes on no matter WHAT time of day or night you contact a masseur from MF. What Masseurfinder REALLY needs to do is post somewhere on the website that masseur's contact info is "unavailable between 12am-6am." They REALLY need to clarify this in full view, so clients like yourself are not so confused. It is also a disservice to their advertisers, since many clients might not return to the site, being given the impression there is no contact info for the masseurs. MF has become a VERY poorly run website since they lack basic communication skills, for both clients and masseurs.