James in North Hollywood

This topic is 2083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

My experience with James was likely one of the worst massage experiences I have ever had. I will stay short of giving a review, but will provide these highlights:

• the house is at the end of a sketchy street which felt a bit unsafe
  • upon entry the house was pretty dark, what little light was available showed a total mess and the place stunk of weed
  • he took photos of my feet and legs (and who knows what else?) with his phone while I was unaware (allegedly for "comparison to show how great his technique is")
  • he told me it was $50 extra for him to work nude, but he was a sweaty, chubby mess with zero ability to get an erection
  • he would not stop talking the entire time, mostly about how awesome he was, and sort of making digs about my body "if you want to lose weight you could..."

I expect this is gonna blow up because he seems to be very argumentative on this board, but facts are facts.

Edited by Ludo

My experience with James was likely one of the worst massage experiences I have ever had. I will stay short of giving a review, but will provide these highlights:

• the house is at the end of a sketchy street, was pretty dark, a total mess and stunk of weed
  • he took photos of my feet and legs (and who knows what else?) with his phone while I was unaware (allegedly for "comparison to show how great his technique is")
  • he told me it was $50 extra for him to work nude, but he was a sweaty, chubby mess with zero ability to get an erection
  • he would not stop talking the entire time, mostly about how awesome he was, and sort of making digs about my body "if you want to lose weight you could..."

I expect this is gonna blow up because he seems to be very argumentative on this board, but facts are facts.

He took photos?!!! I saw him recently and can confirm a few of these. Though I will say that the massage technique for me was great. He really worked some stuff out. But th idea that he might have taken photos of me freaks me out a bit. How did you find out?

• the house is at the end of a sketchy street, was pretty dark, a total mess and stunk of weed

I can also vouch for the sketchy neighborhood, weed smelling, sweaty, out of shape and limpness. Sweat was pretty disgusting. But he did have some good massage skills. No picture taking of me as far as I know.

He took photos?!!! I saw him recently and can confirm a few of these. Though I will say that the massage technique for me was great. He really worked some stuff out. But th idea that he might have taken photos of me freaks me out a bit. How did you find out?

I found out because he showed me when I flipped over. He has some (not of me) posted on MasseurFinder, too.

6_FBB19_B6_647_E_4074_BD0_F_92_AA556_F860_F.png

92062846_C846_4_E96_B208_4_B4_E721385_DC.png

That's truly creepy. I wonder if he took photos of my feet without me knowing. I declined the "additional tip" for him to be nude, but everything else pretty much tracks with my experience (which is why I wouldn't agree to pay $50 for him to get naked. Not my type to begin with, and there's nothing sexy about a filthy home.) I think he was pissed that I declined the upsell.

He would not stop talking throughout the whole session, bouncing from topic to topic, it was like a movie portrayal of someone on cocaine. He never checked in on my comfort level, and more than once I told him to ease up on pressure and he essentially just explained why what he was doing was perfect form that nobody else can master.

His arrogance and inability to self-assess really stands in the way of him being the very thing he thinks he is... a competent, talented masseur.

• 2 weeks later...

• the house is at the end of a sketchy street which felt a bit unsafe
  • upon entry the house was pretty dark, what little light was available showed a total mess and the place stunk of weed

I had the exact same experience and would NEVER go back.

• 3 weeks later...