BestNudeMassage in LA 411

RacerXLA
This topic is 1763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him once about a year ago. The overall experience was a B-. Decent massage skills, on a bed. HE with mutual. Seemed like he may have been open to more but I didn’t go there. I wasn’t certain that the pics were his but nonetheless he was very good looking and in good shape

• 1 year later...

Whenever I pull rentmasseur he is always the first on the list as he is the closest masseur to my house. What I find funny is he has 14 pictures that are practically all the same. Anyway would be good to hear of any more experiences out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at his reviews seems he does some serious upcharging. $200 for a session that lasted 45mins, the next is $250 for a 60min followed by $250 for a 90min. He advertises REASONABLE RATES at $150. Looks like he is all over the place and is probably open to more than just massage based on these rates.