For an exquisite experience . . .

BostonTom
This topic is 1572 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/27847/

A very beautiful young man - with smooth caramel skin and a mischievous smile - who also happens to be a gifted masseur; his strokes can be powerful or sensual, deep or soft, and his trigger point technique inspired uncontrollable shudders in me more than once. Nude with mutual touch - but he has his limits, which of course I respected. He goes by "Bobby," oscillates between San Francisco and Boston, and if you're lucky enough to catch him on either coast, you won't forget it. Highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Met him. He looked a bit different than the pics. Maybe those were taken in his 20s and now he’s in 30s. Felt like it’s him because his body looked nice but I can’t say 100%. The massage was ok. He didn’t feel like he wanted to talk much. He wasn’t open to kiss but was fine with hugs. He kept saying if I wanted more I have to pay him more. He might be joking but he quoted me 3,000 if I want overnight.

• 3 months later...
Met him. He looked a bit different than the pics. Maybe those were taken in his 20s and now he’s in 30s. Felt like it’s him because his body looked nice but I can’t say 100%. The massage was ok. He didn’t feel like he wanted to talk much. He wasn’t open to kiss but was fine with hugs. He kept saying if I wanted more I have to pay him more. He might be joking but he quoted me 3,000 if I want overnight.

I back up what Tay has reported. And, will not repeat.

• 1 month later...

One of the most disappointing experiences I’ve had with a masseur. As Tay said, he didn’t exactly look like his pictures; close, but different enough to make me suspect some less-than-honest photo manipulation on his part. Additionally, his massage skills were underwhelming, and his rapport was cold. It was like he didn’t want to be there, and he didn’t want to make an effort to pretend otherwise. And mind you, I’m a pretty low-maintenance client; I don’t ask for much, I respect boundaries, etc. But I still found him disconnected and cold. Since some have reported very different experiences with him, I guess this is a case of YMMV.

• 3 months later...
I saw him (again) about 10 days ago, and had the best time. I agree with the OP-- "exquisite."

He comes through my city only a few times per year, and I hope to catch him each time!

I usually find that experienced men on this site have consistent opinions with other remarks. It seems off that you have had two great experiences but no one else has....hmmm. You are also a Master. I am not sure who to believe but I tend to think the majority are correct.

I usually find that experienced men on this site have consistent opinions with other remarks. It seems off that you have had two great experiences but no one else has....hmmm. You are also a Master. I am not sure who to believe but I tend to think the majority are correct.

Honestly I don't get it either, but my experiences were so great! And to me he looks just like his pics. Note that the OP on this thread, a knight, agrees with me.