411 on Fredrick in LA

Kman

• 1 month later...
I never saw him but when we texted a while back, he came off like an arrogant prick. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Sorry to hear this! I’m not sure what the exact context of our interactions were.. I get about 40 messages a day sometimes. Feel free to reach out to me again, I can offer a discount if you’re interested. Thank you!

He’s listed in LA again. He’s hot... if anyone has had an experience where he allowed mutual touch or oral, can you PM me?

Sam

Yes, I’m back in the Los Angeles area. I took about 2 years to finish school in Long Beach. I’m currently in West LA, I’m very close the the 405@ Venice Blvd.

While I have allowed mutual touch regularly, I cannot guarantee that everyone gets the same experience. As we all have different hygiene levels, and body compositions. Although I would say the biggest factor to the experience someone has is their attitude. Be positive, be kind!

Thank you

I saw him as Ricky a couple years ago when he was in Hollywood. two BIG dogs. I liked him. Good massage. Left happy each time. As he got to know me, he did make me an interesting offer than I can mention in DM. Ultimately, he moved way too far away. the only thing I didn't really like was the heavy smell of pot in his place. I don't really have an issue with people smoking it, but if I'm coming in on my lunch break - I don't want to go back to work smelling like all the world's weed. anyway, lovely guy (he's straight!) and nice equipment.

Hey there! Yes I used to live in Hollywood with my big sweet pitbulls (Whetto and Rolex)

After struggling to find a place to rent with two beast of burden I decided to give them to a rescue so they could live a better life together.

Sorry to hear the smell of pot bothered you during out massages. I love to smoke but don’t like to defect others with the smell.

I’m actually not STRAIGHT, but Bisexual. Very masculine so maybe it came off that way. Thanks for the compliment ?

He moves around alot and changes his name regularly. I had a massage from him around 2 years ago. He texted me out of nowhere. I'm not sure how he got my number, but he acted like we'd met before, so I went ahead and met him because I was curious. He's a good looking man, his massage skills back then were a little better than average, and was worth my time and money. I left relaxed and smiling.

I have had 3 larger moves. I initially lived in Irvine, then Hollywood, then Huntington Beach. I’m back in LA now.

My name changes have all been based on comfort with the community. Fredrick Wilson Austin Montgomery is my real name so me using “Rick or Ricky” which I got from the last part of Fredrick. I also used Austin for a while which is a middle name. And now I just go by Fred or Fredrick.

I don’t think I have ever messaged someone “cold” though. 100% of promotions that I sent out in the past were to numbers that had previously reach out to me for a massage. I do not send promotions anymore to avoid issues where family doesn’t know the person gets a sensual massage.

You can reach me via text @ 310 339 1018

I’m available for any questions you may have! Thank you

Welcome to the M-F Fred!

You answered all previous concerns in a non-arrogant way, I suspect you will do well.

I'll schedule with you in near future.

Edited by Oaktown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did not like the dogs in the massage space when I was trying to relax when I saw him so never repeated. I had a massage in Hawaii once where the masseur had a dog under the table unknown to me and then I felt a huge tongue on my arm that fell down..freaked me out for sure

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...