411 on Jason Boyd of Fort Lauderdale

buckshot1000
This topic is 2189 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jockseeker

At least 3 yrs ago I hired him. Not the guy in pics....decent looking, but not as hot as the fotos. Had used numerous names.

I contacted him once over a year ago, also called Jason Russo, and went to the address a gated townhouse community near Hollywood.

The guy who came to meet me was a blondish Russian guy in early 30s. Well built but NOT the guy in these pics. I asked where the guy in the pics was, he said it was him. I told him “no” and started to leave as the guy in front of me told me “I play with your dick” and insisted that I pay him for his time! I drove right out. Bad experience

Thank You Jockseeker and Steveoocean. Wow, the Chutzpah!

I actually texted Jason 954-866-0521 this weekend and asked him about his availability, he responded back immediately with his address in Hollywood FL 33021. I looked up the address, its probably the same gated apartment complex you went to Steveocean (on 810 South Park Road).

I did a reverse photo search on one of his posted ad and found that all the pics this guy used on his website is a 26yo Russian Model named Oleg Panov.

I found ALL the pictures this Jason Boyd guy stole from this 26yo model's website:

https://oleghka.deviantart.com/gallery/

I dug deeper and found this model Oleghka's Facebook page and he currently resides in Moscow, not Florida.

What a douche!

Does anyone know how to verify a cmt license number??

From Jason Boyd's website: https://hot-sensual-man.com/who-is-jason/

He list 2 licensed #s in NY and Florida:

> Massage Therapist License No. and State: FL28941, FL Swedish Institute of Massage, NYC

> Jason Boyd // LMT // LFT // RM // MA986185// FLORIDA STATE LICENSE //2018//

He probably fabricated these license numbers or "borrowed" them.

Buyers Beware!