Trevor in dallas/Allen-McKinney area

lextex00
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m interested as well.

It looks like from masseurfinder that he’s only been on since April 2nd. (I sorted by newest profile and it gave a date.)

I like the fact that he was up near me and not down town. I’ve tried to text him several times, including as recently as today, and have never received a response. I’m not sure if you had any luck but would be interested in hearing. Feel free to PM me.

Yes. I texted today too. No response.

Stay away. He's a flake. He missed a couple of appointments with me. Then said he was in East TX visiting his grandma etc. I decided to cut him a break because he is local to the area - and I wanted to find someone that is close by - not in Dallas. His apartment smelled like a wet dirty dog. That's because there was one in there. The bathroom was filthy. His massage was so-so at best. Not worth your time or money.

Stay away. He's a flake. He missed a couple of appointments with me. Then said he was in East TX visiting his grandma etc. I decided to cut him a break because he is local to the area - and I wanted to find someone that is close by - not in Dallas. His apartment smelled like a wet dirty dog. That's because there was one in there. The bathroom was filthy. His massage was so-so at best. Not worth your time or money.

Thanks. Yeah I texted him over the weekend and didn’t get a response. Probably a good thing now.