Discreet Jake XXL or Vegas Stud?

Davidhikes
This topic is 2170 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Due to the fact that he wrote it in the thread and was a guess a little too graphic. He was banned for 2 weeks. But another client CMedina is going to post int he thread and give a very detailed review on how amazing it was!

Don't post too much detail, "in the thread". Just say it was great and then make reference that a "review" will be submitted on the different site.

Don't post too much detail, "in the thread". Just say it was great and then make reference that a "review" will be submitted on the different site.

exactly! He knows what he's doing and has done reviews before and very familiar with the site so he knows how to properly do it. But I do appreciate you helping me out and telling me that. Really appreciate it :)

I was in Vegas recently and made an appointment with Discreetjakexxl and had one of the best times I have ever had.

We spent two unhurried hours together. He and his place are clean and welcoming. He did everything I wanted and more, plus he provided me with extra time to shower and, in between the many times he made me arrive, we had open and friendly conversation. Hard to know how anyone could do it better. He is a real pro.

I will definitely be seeing him again soon. This time for an even longer length of time.

I was in Vegas recently and made an appointment with Discreetjakexxl and had one of the best times I have ever had.

We spent two unhurried hours together. He and his place are clean and welcoming. He did everything I wanted and more, plus he provided me with extra time to shower and, in between the many times he made me arrive, we had open and friendly conversation. Hard to know how anyone could do it better. He is a real pro.

I will definitely be seeing him again soon. This time for an even longer length of time.

Can't wait to see you again stud ;)