What do you want in a new site?

jbro
This topic is 2244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

I know a web developer guy who would build a new site for massage ads and such. What would you want to see in a new site?

Ability to rate clients?

Messaging on the app or via your own email/phone instead?

Ability to swap pics?

Ability to bid on clients if your schedule is empty?

It just seems like there is probably an easier way to manage some of this so I thought I would ask the experts.

I know FOSTA has messed up some things so it would have to be legally acceptable.

A better delineation of a city you plan to travel to, vs. one you’re in. I swear I type:

“Hi! I’m not currently in [your city]. My ad should say I’m in [city] & I’ll be in [your city] from [date-date]. Would you like to meet while I’m in town?”

More than scheduling actual appointments when I’m in that city. I know men don’t read, but there has to be a better way.

Hi guys,

I know a web developer guy who would build a new site for massage ads and such. What would you want to see in a new site?

Ability to rate clients?

Messaging on the app or via your own email/phone instead?

Ability to swap pics?

Ability to bid on clients if your schedule is empty?

It just seems like there is probably an easier way to manage some of this so I thought I would ask the experts.

I know FOSTA has messed up some things so it would have to be legally acceptable.

Free Delivery in 30 Minutes or Less or your order is FREE!