Site for massage recipient profiles?

jbro
This topic is 2219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm always running around and often have to book massage last minute. I can't host so Soothe/Zeel won't work. I wish there were a site where I could post "I'm looking for a massage in three hours" or "Friday at 2" and therapists would reply/bid/whatever. Would that concept ever work? Is there something I don't know about so I don't have to do tons of legwork booking a session?

I'm always running around and often have to book massage last minute. I can't host so Soothe/Zeel won't work. I wish there were a site where I could post "I'm looking for a massage in three hours" or "Friday at 2" and therapists would reply/bid/whatever. Would that concept ever work? Is there something I don't know about so I don't have to do tons of legwork booking a session?

Rentmen allows for CLIENT profiles. Just set one up then search for masseurs that available now and go from there.