You Can't Pray The Gay Away

Avalon
This topic is 2227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Why is a guy in high heels a chick? You should really speak to Elizabethan dandies. They wore high heels.

Or Jo Kwon.

There are some who do think that a male homosexual is just a woman trapped in male body.

In college I took a class on Native Americans. Someone asked if there were gays. The teacher said there were men who dressed as women and performed the female tasks.

Edited by Avalon

After watching it several times the one problem I have with it is the boy wearing high heals. A gay male is not a chick with a dick!

There are plenty of gay men who dress in drag. I dated one who looked better dressed as a woman than he did as a man. No, we wasn't really transgender, he just liked to dress in drag.

This is one of the better videos. I love the "preacher's" name - Tammy Filet Baker!

There are some who do think that a male homosexual is just a woman trapped in male body.

In college I took a class on Native Americans. Someone asked if there were gays. The teacher said there were men who dressed as women and performed the female tasks.

But those people are wrong. And those are two-spirit people being described, who live on the border between two genders and might from our perspective be considered trans or gender non-conforming.

This seems as good a place as any to say that while I identify and present as cis (female) because when I was growing up no other possibilities were publicly open to me, if I were say my daughter's age (she was born in 1994) I would identify as nonbinary or genderqueer because our conceptions of gender are such a crock.

I still wouldn't wear heels (they kill my feet) and I'd still wear clothes with stylized flower prints and bright colors. I gave up skirts and dresses because I can't find pantyhose that fit and I don't enjoy cold legs.

Why is a guy in high heels a chick? You should really speak to Elizabethan dandies. They wore high heels.

Or Jo Kwon.

I was just watching the recent episode of "Deception" and someone in it mentioned that high heels were first invented for men so that when they rode horseback they could stand in the stirrups and shoot.