Super men’s spa

Jamesryan
This topic is 817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I haven’t been to Super Men in a long time. Stopped going after they raised their rates not long after opening. Their website shows $135 for 90 minute massage, which is $40-50 more than most other spas.

Two questions.. is this what they actually charge? How do guys tip given the higher rate?

I tip well at Spas knowing the masseur is only getting a small fee. I wonder what % Super Men gives to their masseurs?

That’s the best part of any spa, just walk in! In three years, I’ve only been turned away 3 times because no one was available. And there’s a certain thrill going pot-luck.

I totally gets the excitement of just walk in there with no appointment, that excites me a lot, however, i always recommend to read this forum before making a decision, SM Spa is quite expensive, it would not be nice to get there and get a lemon.

So I haven’t been to Super Men in a long time. Stopped going after they raised their rates not long after opening. Their website shows $135 for 90 minute massage, which is $40-50 more than most other spas.

Two questions.. is this what they actually charge? How do guys tip given the higher rate?

I tip well at Spas knowing the masseur is only getting a small fee. I wonder what % Super Men gives to their masseurs?

I'd also like to know if the rates posted online are their actual fees or not. If so, they are definitely too high compared to other spas around, especially for a random masseur. Some spas (EMS for example) post high rates with some promo % off at varies times in the day. Posting here since the question was asked but not answered; but I guess I will call them to check if no one answers here soon. :rolleyes:

I'd also like to know if the rates posted online are their actual fees or not. If so, they are definitely too high compared to other spas around, especially for a random masseur. Some spas (EMS for example) post high rates with some promo % off at varies times in the day. Posting here since the question was asked but not answered; but I guess I will call them to check if no one answers here soon. :rolleyes:

Yes, Super Men is higher priced than all of most other spas but it is new and there is a private shower in each room if that is important to you. It's a matter of your priorities.

Now that the 160-page-long post about NY spas has been taken down, does anyone have any recommendations for other masseurs at Super Men’s? Sounds like Luis is great; has anyone worked with others?

Rodrigo and Samet(Hot guy's) Great massage. Amazing and recommended.

Had Diego last night. Tall, muscular and good looking. Massage was actually pretty good but rushed ending and then he shorted me 10 minutes! I didn't realize until I left otherwise I would have given a smaller tip. Done with this place.