Cooper (looks like home is Louisville)

Capitano
This topic is 1983 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I like to look for hidden gems in Chicago and elsewhere. But that's risky business given how few gems there are, which makes this site so valuable.

Our paths will cross later this week so I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Cooper:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/34301/

Thanks, PM me if you prefer!

Edited by Capitano

• 3 weeks later...

I texted him way back, it seems that he is a prospector, announces a trip and then comes if enough guys contact him.

I am tired of those games, plus he didn't seem all that friendly or together, so I don't think I'll try until someone posts a rave review here.

Thanks for the info! Wondered about the prospector thing. Ive noticed once before he put up travel dates but then take them down before the actual dates ocurred. Maybe that’s the nature of the game when trying to get started/haven’t built up a steady client base in hime city yet?

But I agree, would rather see some more reviews on him, before I drop any serious$.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Indeed! I was in Louisville on business for a couple of days recently, and having run out of things to do in the evening decided to try against my better judgment and clear warnings here. One of my worst experiences ever. He is completely out of shape with more than a few pounds extra, has serious self & life issues, and is all about extracting money. He offers 3 different types of massage at 3 different rates in the initial texts, not forgetting to encourage tipping on top of those rates (WTF?), which I find tacky. Then you discover that there are 4 different extras that he tries to upsell when he meets you, at which point things become beyond ridiculous. Then the massage starts and he brags and brags, and tries to extract compliments for his skills. I couldn't take it, I cut it short, paid politely and left. One of those times when it felt good to have the exact amount to avoid rounding up. Avoid.