411 on SDLV in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 2029 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone tried this gentleman?

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/SDLV22

PRO: Masseur Offering Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Sensual Massage 44, 6'0", 190lb, 34w. Athletic, Mixed, Buzzed Body, White. Professionally trained at IPSB. I customize each session to the Client's specific needs creating an experience that leaves you relaxed and energized. I can work in shorts or nude. Mutual touch is encouraged if it will enhance your experience. Smoke No, Drink Socially, Zodiac Sagittarius.

1qw9cMI.png

Agreed! He’s a keeper for me. I like his All-American, silver hair look. Very muscular and toned too. I like that he’s gregarious and very easy to talk to. He’s definitely trained and knew exactly how to man-handle me with the right kind of pressure and strokes. Definitely had fun. I recommend.

• 2 months later...

Saw him a couple of weeks ago. Definitely worth it. Massage was done in a private room in the back of a nice house. A water fountain can be heard nearby. As far as technique, he is definitely very well skilled with strong hands. I had a lot of back tention which he tended to wonderful. His pictures are accurate... very sexy masculine man. Really enjoyed the end. I scheduled a 60 min session which I regretted early on. I should have scheduled a 90 min. I will definitely repeat.

Saw him a couple of weeks ago. Definitely worth it. Massage was done in a private room in the back of a nice house. A water fountain can be heard nearby. As far as technique, he is definitely very well skilled with strong hands. I had a lot of back tention which he tended to wonderful. His pictures are accurate... very sexy masculine man. Really enjoyed the end. I scheduled a 60 min session which I regretted early on. I should have scheduled a 90 min. I will definitely repeat.

Can you PM his info? Thank you

Edited by RubMeLongTime

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...