411 on Jonasvp

freecahill1965
This topic is 2227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...did anyone watch his video on RM? In the background you can very clearly hear "His teachings show how determined Jesus is to reach out to gentiles..." (I had to resist misspelling gentiles out of respect..." It just a really weird soundtrack to not only jack off to (as he's doing in the video), but also to make a video of it... While I have heard of some pretty bizarre fetishes like Quicksand Fetish,..this one was surprising...

I was on my way to an appointment. I hit a traffic accident which would have made me late and I needed to be home at by a certain time. I told my situation and asked if I could schedule tomorrow at same time. All I got back from him was mmmmm. I do not reschedule to often but shit happens once in a while.

I was on my way to an appointment. I hit a traffic accident which would have made me late and I needed to be home at by a certain time. I told my situation and asked if I could schedule tomorrow at same time. All I got back from him was mmmmm. I do not reschedule to often but shit happens once in a while.

Bummer