Eli Back in NYC

wklucas
This topic is 1242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he been that way with you? I was tempted to book him but these temperament comments keep me from doing so. It’s just unnecessary to treat people like that. I had a masseur yesterday tell me he was going to “pass” on me hiring him. For the life of me, I can’t figure out why.

it seems he bumped his age and massage charge significantly. I mean he looks great for his age. I wish I could look like that in few years.

I was excited to receive a text from him notifying me of his return. I am less excited to see the price increase. Lol.

He is a great therapist and he has such a beautiful package and I will never book with him again because of how mercurial he is.

Wow, @newportbeachdude77 , you chose the perfect word to describe Eli as "mercurial." I don't care how "hot" a masseur is....if they are "mercurial" that is a major buzz kill. I go for a massage to relax, not to play guessing games on what mood Eli will be in, and how I will be treated. ( especially at $170/hr.)

Edited by Dmitri

I am going to give a try again. I might kick myself later for not learning from mistakes.... Alas, he is gorgeous and I hope I find him in sunny weather than usual blizzard

Yeah, I mean I get it, you are hiring him and there is a certain customer service expectation. But, also manage your own expectations-and kind of know what your are getting. Let’s face it-he has become one of the top providers in NYC-and he knows it. But, I treat him regular and give whatever snarky comments back to him-lololol!

Edited by Urbanite

Miss him from when I used to live in NY. I’ll never forget coming into his studio for an appointment once, right after he took a huge shit. He lit inscense and kinda apologized. We’ve had some great appointments. I recall his work on my calves being excruciating, and I endured it not wanting to seem like a pussy

• 2 weeks later...

So I saw him again recently. I was one who had not repeated because I did not find him very friendly even though the massage was excellent. I decided to try him again based on the thread and I must say he was much warmer and while still dry in his humor, I really enjoyed chatting with him. Smart guy for sure. Awesome, deep massage to the point of almost painful but all in a good way for me. And everything else was great too!

So I saw him again recently. I was one who had not repeated because I did not find him very friendly even though the massage was excellent. I decided to try him again based on the thread and I must say he was much warmer and while still dry in his humor, I really enjoyed chatting with him. Smart guy for sure. Awesome, deep massage to the point of almost painful but all in a good way for me. And everything else was great too!

Met him for the 1st time 9 years ago, and ever since he has been the bar against which I have measured every other masseur! If I still lived in NYC, I would be headed toward broke from weekly appointments...

• 8 months later...