I have one night in NYC, suggestions?

workingoutnow
This topic is 2218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Will be in Manhattan near 40th/8th & regular guy (Dixon) is out of town. Among the many choices, I'd be open to suggestions. Looking for:

- very good massage, fairly deep

- incall that I can walk to or outcall to my hotel

- good personality but not too chatty

- nude and good body (of course a 25 year old body builder would be dreamy but not that choosey)

- MT, release, maybe some interplay if the chemistry is good

- $100-$150 for 60 minute session

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be in Manhattan near 40th/8th & regular guy (Dixon) is out of town. Among the many choices, I'd be open to suggestions. Looking for:

- very good massage, fairly deep

- incall that I can walk to or outcall to my hotel

- good personality but not too chatty

- nude and good body (of course a 25 year old body builder would be dreamy but not that choosey)

- MT, release, maybe some interplay if the chemistry is good

- $100-$150 for 60 minute session

What was your decision?

I saw Danny yesterday. I may or may not repeat. Massage was good. But so were my past 3 or 4 providers. Not sure if he will make my “go to” list. But very nice guy.

I felt the same way. Super nice and accommodating but I feel like there are better choices in NY.

Oh man! Danny’s been on my list from all the raving members here. But these give me pause. Was it a lack of chemistry or something else. Feel free to PM. Just curious as I really want to book with him.