411 on Daddybear bodywork

bhweho
This topic is 2223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've tried him before...he's based in san diego, but is in palm springs and LA at least once a month...looks exactly like his pics, nice guy, super warm and friendly, very professional, but no extras :-( except for a nice bear hug at the end which was kinda cute

massage was good, but tbh I probably wouldn't see him again...with tip I paid $180 for a 90 min massage with no extras :-/ hell i've paid half that before for the same quality massage WITH extras lol so yeah I hate to say it cuz he's a really nice guy but for the price there's better options

i do have to give him kudos tho for his website, he makes it very easy to book with him, no texting and waiting forever to hear back from him to see if he can see you or not. his website shows what time slots he has open and then as soon as you reserve you get an immediate text saying your appointment is set and then he'll usually follow up with you to give you directions to where he's at.