411 on JaxCarterXXL

Guest TheOtherGuy
This topic is 1636 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheOtherGuy
only comment I have is to be careful with any limits he may impose.....his "Available For" and "I Am Into" lists are very short compared to most others.....communicate beforehand and come to an understanding!!

agreed. I have made it crystal clear what I am looking for. I'm done with meeting dudes who are non-responsive/non-interactive. Such a snooze fest.

agreed. I have made it crystal clear what I am looking for. I'm done with meeting dudes who are non-responsive/non-interactive. Such a snooze fest.

not aimed at you, TOG, but just a caution to some here to be careful describing what you would like to have happen at a meeting.....too graphic and some providers may fear a sting set-up......too vague and a client may not get what he/she wants......it's a tough fine line to walk, I know.....

Edited by azdr0710

Guest TheOtherGuy
not aimed at you, TOG, but just a caution to some here to be careful describing what you would like to happen at a meeting.....too graphic and some providers may fear a sting set-up......too vague and a client may not get what he/she wants......it's a tough fine line to walk, I know.....

Totally. Especially if it’s a new provider. I was chatting with him this morning. He seemed very responsive and open to my requests. When I asked about donations, he went dark. I’ll keep this updated if anything else comes up.

Totally. Especially if it’s a new provider. I was chatting with him this morning. He seemed very responsive and open to my requests. When I asked about donations, he went dark. I’ll keep this updated if anything else comes up.

Yes for sure please keep us updated. I reached out to him as well about some very basic stuff but literally it was within the last hour or so. I'm interested to hear what you find out.

Guest TheOtherGuy

Seems like a good guy. He’s been very responsive. So far nothing I’ve requested has been out of his boundaries. Seems to have the going rate these days at $300. Currently can only do outcalls so that makes things a bit trickier for me, but I’m resourceful.

Guest TheOtherGuy

Just received a text from him. I asked for a pic of him holding a piece of paper with today's date on it, and he gladly responded. Looks like he's legit to me. Either that or he's REALLY good at photo shopping dates on pieces of blank paper and inserting them into stolen photos ;)

I'm in the process of setting up something with him. Since he can only currently do outcalls, it might take a minute to arrange our schedules but I'll report back when I have new info! I'll gladly take one for the team with this guy :D

Just received a text from him. I asked for a pic of him holding a piece of paper with today's date on it, and he gladly responded. Looks like he's legit to me. Either that or he's REALLY good at photo shopping dates on pieces of blank paper and inserting them into stolen photos ;)

I'm in the process of setting up something with him. Since he can only currently do outcalls, it might take a minute to arrange our schedules but I'll report back when I have new info! I'll gladly take one for the team with this guy :D

LUCKY!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, have you set up with him yet? Can i send you a pm?

Guest TheOtherGuy
Hi, have you set up with him yet? Can i send you a pm?

I haven't set anything up with him yet. Feel free to PM me if you like

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...