NYC Masseur Recommendations?

dropsofrain
This topic is 2185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Visiting NYC soon and wanted masseur recommendations for muscular guys who do sensual/erotic with release?

Really like this ad. Has anyone booked him?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/32272/

Appreciate the info!

Last March 4 I had my first massage with Max and wrote the following in masseurfinder: Max is an acrobat and dancer and keeps scrupulously in superb shape.He applies his lifestyle discipline to his massage; trained as a masseur in Thailand his technique includes California type long strokes as well as pressure point, working with hands, elbows, knees and body weight. In an impeccable environment, one of the best if not the best in the city, he protects calm and positive energy making the experience something extraordinary. He is a kind, educated, thoughtful man. I discovered a treasure.

Today I had another session and reiterate my review 150%.

So not true. He is cold, impersonal and the massage is more of a rub. Who knows, he prolly prefers similar builds to get your moneys worth. If he’s not going to engage with everyone then he should start his fee low and upsell for extras.