Miko Columbus, IN (or Michael Bloomington ,IN)

collegeguy88
This topic is 1616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him like a year ago, so here is an edited previous post:

Straight dude without a permanent base, traveling around with his dog and staying at cheap motels. OK therapeutic massage but really awkward and super-mechanical in all other respects. He shouldn't even be trying to do m2m massage in my books, but then he couldn't charge $120 an hour. A firm no repeat for me, at any price :-(

He seems to be traveling with his girlfriend now, I see he is offering 4-hands m+f, which wasn't the case before, I don't think I would have tried.

• 2 months later...

WHOA, the price is now $140 and the 4-handed massage with his gf is no longer mentioned.

It could be that the times are becoming tough with all the changes at MF. Guys seem to be flocking to rentmasseur but I am not sure they realize the expectations they set by checking certain boxes. But then again, he lists $180 there and checks both "sensual" and "erotic" so who knows, maybe someone should try?

https://rentmasseur.com/Rhumzensual

Edited by Capitano

• 1 year later...

*update*

I met him a year or so ago and thought it was a great massage. It was therapeutic only which is OK with me. I didn't know he was straight (which is OK) but should have suspected it. The massage itself was good. I tried to hug on the way out but he really didn't like it.

Anyways he is back in my town so I booked another. This time he asked if I wanted the normal rate (now $150) or sensual for $180. I figured I would give the $180 a try.

That was a waste. The massage was just OK this time. He was not nude at all. Very limited (and I mean limited) sensual components.

Definitely will NOT go back!!