USABOYZZ on Long Island... anyone been?

I-zik
This topic is 2221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It’s a bit of a hike for me to get to but the emails make it very tempting. I’m going to plan a Sunday and figure out my travel, just wanna confirm that it’s worth the trip.

Has anyone been? Would you recommend? Feel free to message me with details, I’d appreciate it.

As a LI guy, I wish I could go to one of these. However, it seems the mission of these guys to have events when I’m working, lol. I work Sundays and Thursday, and I’m a second shifter. By the time I would get there, everything would have ended an hour earlier.

Worst yet, whenever there’s a Friday or Saturday event, it in NYC. And at the Townhouse no less.

• 2 weeks later...

Just based on the fact that they very frequently cancel events, sometimes in advance sometimes last minute, I'd not make this the primary reason for the trip if it is a hike for you. They kept switching days from weds to thur to every sunday to every other. Kinda gets hard to keep track of. If you happen to be out on LI already and want to add this on.. and wouldn't feel bad if it's cancelled... then go for it.

I only went once and it was eh. Maybe 5 guys sitting on couches around their platform stage. guys are not naked all the time, they come up to the stage dance for 1-3 songs and end up naked then put their undies back on and leave. I think most of the guys were huddled around the drink area chatting while the guys on the couches were just sitting around. I didn't find it very comfortable at all. Seems to be more of a holding area till you use one of the private lap dance rooms. So if you are the kind of person that can just sit back and vedge out you'll be fine.

The guy that was in the lineup email that I wanted to see was a no show. Guess that happens a lot so don't count on those guys definitely being there each time but there will def be several guys avail.

Thanks @Delvalboy this was super helpful. I’ve never been to Long Island and have no other reason to go. You saved me a lot of time, dime, gas and frustration. I hate attending events to see a certain guy and he doesn’t show up. They have some seriously hot guys, some who disappear after a few months so it’s snooze you lose. I’m definitely going to attend their next Manhattan event.

If fairness to the guys that run things, the events are held at World 2, which is a female strip club the rest of the week. I doubt the owners want to sacrifice good business days for USABOYZZ. I wish an event on Friday was possible though. I don’t think there are any gay bars left on Long Island. I remember being a teen without a car, and a bunch of them far away like the Bunk House on the far side of the island. Then when I had a car and money, they all shut down.