Do professionals have a strategy (technique)?

This topic is 2243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been following a couple of threads and they got me thinking: Do professionals have a strategy or technique on how they approach intimacy with a new client, or even a repeat? I'm not talking about fetish or role play, but your basic, vanilla boy friend experience and keeping it generic so the top/bottom question does not dominate the discussion.

I tend to be more of an intuitive lover - I like to see my partner have fun and so I explore to find those zones they find erotic. I don't really have a mental checklist - do professionals have a list of zones they explore? E.g. start with kissing - next nibble on the earlobe if no response, move down and nuzzle at the neck? ;)

Of course, with repeats, it gets easier...and harder. Easier because you know what works for both (or three, or four - hey I try not to judge!) of you, but perhaps also harder as you don't want your time together to get too predictable/stale.

If you do have a list, please share! I'll be using it next time to give a performance review to my partners! :p