411 Philly/NJ Area

IYH99
This topic is 2173 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw Antonio when i lived near Philly. Very good massage. hes bald and older than his pics. But he is Brazilian and has an incredible body.

I almost went with Maaz Shah when i was in town. Hes in great shape but not as handsome as his posted pic. I saw him on an Ap.

• 2 months later...
Saw Antonio when i lived near Philly. Very good massage. hes bald and older than his pics. But he is Brazilian and has an incredible body.

I almost went with Maaz Shah when i was in town. Hes in great shape but not as handsome as his posted pic. I saw him on an Ap.

Met Antonio....profile pics are dated, and when I requested a recent pic, the one I received was more current than the profile but looked about 5-10 years younger than the gentleman I met at my appt. He is recognizable, so the pic is him, but he looks like he could be the guy in the profile photos' DILTF. I'll give him late 50's (age not listed on profile). I should have asked when booking, but Im not hung up on age. I just expect to see what is represented on the profile. I wouldn't say 'incredible' body, but fit for 55-65 y.o. range. He is super friendly, and gives an adequate massage but the whole age, pic misrepresentation was enough to make this a one time visit for me. Again, I don't get hung up on age, some of my best sessions have been with seasoned and accurately represented pros. I just think people should see and know what they are getting so they can make a fair decision. D+ #factsmatter

Edited by TantricMD