Masseurfinder Reviews

MassageDrew
This topic is 2217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another member here asked me a question why he couldn’t submit a review or testimonial as they call it. He said there’s no button. I checked and he’s right. They removed the button for submitting testimonials. Is this a bad sign? First Craigslist? Is MF next? Say it ain’t so.

The testimonials are still there. I assume you have to sign in to leave a review.

MF is doing it's best to avoid the law and blocking.

I just checked and my account was still signed in. I do see the current testimonials. What’s missing is the button to submit a new one.

Then I assume MF is trying hard to stay in business and isn't taking new reviews until they can cleanse current ones of any sexual references. Of course RentMen did away with publishing written portions of reviews in the US long ago. Maybe MF will do this too.

The greater immediate problem is that the number of masseurs listing on MF is plunging after the "no shirtless" rule.

• 3 weeks later...