411 Colton in LA on CL

hottk29
This topic is 2235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I texted him and he said "sensual deep tissue mutual touch" for his $85 rate. Then when I said "I assume we'll both be nude then?" he said "I can be nude also, yes, tips are appreciated." Is that like a soft upsell after the fact?

I texted him and he said "sensual deep tissue mutual touch" for his $85 rate. Then when I said "I assume we'll both be nude then?" he said "I can be nude also, yes, tips are appreciated." Is that like a soft upsell after the fact?

In my opinion, when the rate is 85/hr, the massage is acceptable and there are extras, it goes without saying that tips are appreciated :)

Not worth it then?

That's really a question for you. Mostly he looks the same, just aged a bit. He's frequently out and about in West Hollywood. Hair is a bit thinner, looks a little more tired than he once did, yet somehow still stuck in the early 2000's from an aesthetic perspective. But I think some of that should be reflected by an $85 rate in a town where a hot, young guy can command $130. They don't discount prime cuts. ;)

Edited by MisterMike