socaljerry A4A

PaulM
This topic is 1424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like that face too. If he's real I want to meet him, but I recognize the guy in the photo from Instagram and youtube. Is it ok to call him and say how much I'd enjoy a massage by Josh (his instagram name)?

Has anybody actually met socaljerry?

• 1 year later...

Any updates on this SoCalJerry?

UqnkLBc.png

Ready to live your fantasy of a straight stud?

Are you ready to live your fantasy of being with a true straight and masculine young stud? If so, you’re in luck. I’m exactly that. There’s not a feminine bone in my body. In my free time I enjoy banging hot chicks and hanging out at bars with my boys. Treat yourself to this experience. You deserve it! I also make an extremely relaxing full body massage. I bring a portable massage table, put on soft soothing music and let my hands go to work all over your body. I’m very masculine but also very chill, normal, polite and laid back. I can promise you that you will not feel weird or uneasy around me. So what are you waiting for? Send me a message to my inbox and let’s hangout! You must be able to host.