BradenJ in Phoenix

pritter
This topic is 1073 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I saw him a few years back when he lived in Phoenix. Kzdevil is correct in his recollection. The guy is definitely built and impressively tall so I'm not sure why he would use someone's photos. He's a nice guy and gave an ok massage. I'm not sure he is professionally trained though.

I saw him In Phoenix a few years ago and had a wonderful experience. He had the best massage table I’d ever been on and he is very well built and he was able to give me a great massage with a ton of pressure. I’d definitely

Give him a shot

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4th pic is from danny's ig account so the picture IS of danny. doesnt mean the guy that opens the door is danny. pic 3 and pic 5 has a different facial structure than danny's. lips are hot as fuck though. but who knows... those can be stolen pics as well.

so webster... is the guy good looking that greets you at the door? you said he is muscular. is he also 6'7" or just a really tall dude?

Just met Braden in SLC. I believe his extras are based on chemistry, but I could not have been happier as we clicked.

He is as tall as he says. He is big, thick, heavy and strong. He isn’t as defined as some photos but that probably quarantine and it didn’t diminish my attraction. Big hands that were erotic and sensual. He clearly cares about environment and setting. Easy, though a tad slow communication.

He was very giving and I will find him as often as possible as it was one of the best M2M interactions I’ve ever had.

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2020 at 11:42 PM, DavidsToo said:

Just met Braden in SLC. I believe his extras are based on chemistry, but I could not have been happier as we clicked.

He is as tall as he says. He is big, thick, heavy and strong. He isn’t as defined as some photos but that probably quarantine and it didn’t diminish my attraction. Big hands that were erotic and sensual. He clearly cares about environment and setting. Easy, though a tad slow communication.

He was very giving and I will find him as often as possible as it was one of the best M2M interactions I’ve ever had.

FYI agree with everything DavidsToo says about Braden. We certainly clicked, and YRMV, but he provided one of the best massage experiences I've ever had. Very sweet, very professional, a wonderful environment. Booked him again an hour after I left.