Beware new masseur in Bridgeport, CT

Guest Durannie
This topic is 2229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Durannie
That really sucks. Did you leave right away then?

Yes, I did. I go to a massage therapist not only for the massage but because they appeal to me personally (I mean, we all choose a masseur that we find attractive). When a completely different person ends up being the therapist, I consider that to be fraud. I emailed masseurfinder to let them know, but I doubt if they give a shit as long as they get the money for the masseur’s ad.

If you search the phone number, you can sometimes locate the advertisers name and search on google. I was able to do it in this case and it does appear to be the same person in the ad but looks like he has facial hair now.

Maybe they just looked different? It’s unlikely it was a completely different person if the phone numbers match up.

Guest Durannie
If you search the phone number, you can sometimes locate the advertisers name and search on google. I was able to do it in this case and it does appear to be the same person in the ad but looks like he has facial hair now.

Maybe they just looked different? It’s unlikely it was a completely different person if the phone numbers match up.

It was a completely different guy. Different facial features, different body type, etc. I had the ad up on my phone when I he came to the door of his building because I was looking for his number to call him to make sure I had the right place. It was a completely different guy-no doubt about it.

It was a completely different guy. Different facial features, different body type, etc. I had the ad up on my phone when I he came to the door of his building because I was looking for his number to call him to make sure I had the right place. It was a completely different guy-no doubt about it.

Did you post your story via DaddysReviews (it was removed on this thread)?

Would like to read your experience.

Can you post the link of this fake ad?