Masseur in his late-40s or 50s in NYC?

NYCguy10011
This topic is 2225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looking for a recc for an “older” masseur in NYC — ideally late 40s or 50s. Looking for a top-notch massage with good sensual elements. Thanks, guys!

This is my favorite “top” masseur . He is Asian and around the age you mentioned. I have been going to him for years . He is a total top masseur . He is not the best looking but does have a great body for his age he is energetic and knows what to do to relax his customers . He is not for you if you want a pretty face but he does have everything else.

http://manhattan.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/m4m-experience-male-therapist-646-996-9030-midtown-east/64016513

This is my favorite “top” masseur . He is Asian and around the age you mentioned. I have been going to him for years . He is a total top masseur . He is not the best looking but does have a great body for his age he is energetic and knows what to do to relax his customers . He is not for you if you want a pretty face but he does have everything else.

http://manhattan.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/m4m-experience-male-therapist-646-996-9030-midtown-east/64016513

Unlike yours, my experience with him was a downer. He only gave me 35 mins max for a 60 mins massage booking. There was some touching from him but very boring kind of touch. He rushed me out of his apartment and no shower available as his ad claimed to have. Or maybe he didn’t let me use them. Not going back again for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had Peter at the men’s spa on 6th ave off 28th st . I forgot I had him a long time ago . He is a master with his hands . I always prefer older masseurs because of the experience and he delivered . Just the right combination of rhythm, pressure and technique . I am feeling so light right now . He has some sensual elements as well in there but the massage itself is the main thing .

I just had Peter at the men’s spa on 6th ave off 28th st . I forgot I had him a long time ago . He is a master with his hands . I always prefer older masseurs because of the experience and he delivered . Just the right combination of rhythm, pressure and technique . I am feeling so light right now . He has some sensual elements as well in there but the massage itself is the main thing .

Hello there - may I ask which Men's Spa is this? I know Babylon is close by there.

The setup is similar to utopia and just about as clean but less cozy more sterile looking . The walls don’t go all the way up to the ceiling. I’ve only seen Asian guys of various ages and body types working there . I remember coming here a decade ago when it was called something else and they had curtains instead of doors .

The setup is similar to utopia and just about as clean but less cozy more sterile looking . The walls don’t go all the way up to the ceiling. I’ve only seen Asian guys of various ages and body types working there . I remember coming here a decade ago when it was called something else and they had curtains instead of doors .

Very accurate description and I’ll add that I find it about the noisiest spa I’ve ever been to. But Owen makes it worth it.