New Home Base starting 6/14: Las Vegas

tristanbaldwin
This topic is 2259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee whizz! And here I thought that you were on to something really cleaver MR. HUNG! However, it's good to know that you are indeed a good angelic choir boy with nary an impure thought... yeah right!!!!

Still if that is the case somehow I think that TB, about whom I always say was the person who "built the block", will be able to show you around the block! Actually you probably built a different block and the synergetic energy created by the two of you going going around each other's blocks could be mind boggling! :eek:

Just to be clear, G56whiz had nothing to do with the above post. Lol

Gee whizz! And here I thought that you were on to something really cleaver MR. HUNG! However, it's good to know that you are indeed a good angelic choir boy with nary an impure thought... yeah right!!!!

Still if that is the case somehow I think that TB, about whom I always say was the person who "built the block", will be able to show you around the block! Actually you probably built a different block and the synergetic energy created by the two of you going going around each other's blocks could be mind boggling! :eek:

Just to be clear, G56whiz had nothing to do with the above post. Lol

Just to be clear, G56whiz Is just as un-angelic and has been around the block as much as anyone here. LOL!

I must admit, though Mr. Hung is very talented in so many ways, I have never heard his singing voice. (My recollection is that Alec Andrews actually had the voice of an angel, often singing sweetly in my ear as we cuddled afterward!) Still, @whipped guy, your comment brought to mind just how angelic Peter always looks when he smiles! :):):)

TruHart1 :cool:

I must admit, though Mr. Hung is very talented in so many ways, I have never heard his singing voice. (My recollection is that Alec Andrews actually had the voice of an angel, often singing sweetly in my ear as we cuddled afterward!) Still, @whipped guy, your comment brought to mind just how angelic Peter always looks when he smiles! :):):)

Well I have never heard TB's singing voice either? Yet like Peter he is talented in so many ways! Therfore with the both of them having so many talents, something tells me that he and Mr. Hung will be able to harmonize nicely together. We all know TB can dance... so could there be a Vegas Review in the works. Like for private parties that could include a "party" of one lucky guy?! Who knows??? :)

Edited by whipped guy

Be glad! The best way to monetize my singing would be to put a sign in my neck that says "I stop singing for a dollar" ... that should say it all! ;)

Just to be clear, G56whiz Is just as un-angelic and has been around the block as much as anyone here. LOL!

As Whipped Guy suggests, I have indeed been around the block as much but perhaps not as often as some posting in this thread. And for the record I did in fact start my musical career as a choirboy at least more angelic than I currently am. And I would note that it was this lapsed choirboy who first posed the fantasy of engaging Tristan and PeterHung together. [still swooning]

Be glad! The best way to monetize my singing would be to put a sign in my neck that says "I stop singing for a dollar" ... that should say it all! ;)

I give voice lessons. Perhaps we should barter services. Perhaps a barbershop trio to monetize your singing: you me and Tristan (or a quartet if we can whipped guy to sing lead).

I give voice lessons. Perhaps we should barter services. Perhaps a barbershop trio to monetize your singing: you me and Tristan (or a quartet if we can whipped guy to sing lead).

... the only ending that was missing was to form an act and call it "Naked boys singing - Part deux"

I still think that I will stick with my regular job, but I am always up for some branstorming, especially if it gets my creative juices flowing :p

... the only ending that was missing was to form an act and call it "Naked boys singing - Part deux"

I still think that I will stick with my regular job, but I am always up for some branstorming, especially if it gets my creative juices flowing :p

Sorry Handsome. I am to stripping what you are to singing. Lol

Well I can sing a mean countertenor imitation of a castrato, an imitation that is, not the real thing... ouch! Though a certain guy who shall be unnamed (but you know who you are!) came pretty close to turing me into the real thing with some clothespins and a flogger! :eek: