When is it OK to Cancel?

IYH99
This topic is 2257 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had been emailing someone and scheduled a massage with him for tomorrow. We scheduled earlier in the week. I sent an email earlier this week, asking to confirm the address (I’d like to know how long it will take me to get there, and want to plan my day). I hadn’t heard anything, so I sent a text. When is it considered OK to cancel? If I don’t hear anything back, I’d like to find someone else.

I would feel free to cancel now and tell him that since you don’t where he is and you can’t plan your day to get to him, you must cancel. Now if he gave you a general idea of where he is, that’s another issue. But it is weird that he hasn’t told you where to go. Has he replied to any request for the address?

I've run into situations when I needed to know where I was going on an incall for purposes of planning my time and companions have been reticent about giving me their address in advance. I don't ask for the exact address but rather "what is the nearest major intersection" or "what is a nearby landmark, like a supermarket or gas station". That seems to work well.

If someone goes radio silent and I hear nothing within a reasonable period then I assume some conflict has arisen and make other plans.

When I want to see someone I really try to make a meeting work and that means being flexible in some ways.

But, if I feel as if I'm being treated unprofessionally it's likely that the session wouldn't go well anyway and don't hesitate to pull the plug.

I ended up seeing Dave - https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/relaxwithdave.shtml

He looks like his pictures, though his body isn't as tight as it appears in his pics (this isn't a negative critique, but that may matter to some people, so I wanted to include it). Other than the drive being a little longer than I would've liked, I am very glad I didn't cancel. I don't think he has any formal training with regards to therapeutic massage, but I really enjoyed the work he did. The extras were very nice too. If anyone wants more specific details, please feel free to PM me.

I have seen some masseurs waiting till last min to give exact address. When that happens, I am upfront, I give my number and let them know that if I don't hear back in decent time, I won't keep my appointment. I don't mind waiting till say hr before appointment and I will check-in at that time.