Tracking the American Family Association (AFA) ::: Invest in 2006

JesusNYC
This topic is 6715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Question:

Do you think I should build a website that helps the gay community track the AFA, find dirt on them, or would that just be bullshit? Is someone doing it already? Are we, here on Male4Male?

I just hoped to help a struggling friend in New Mexico.

Well I made and saved this last quarter and my friend lost his web development job. Now he needs one. So I figured I would give him some money to build me a website.

But will attacking the AFA be worth my while or are there better things I should be doing with what I saved? Don't give me stock tips... please, I need another money manager like I need a third testical. Boys give me stock tips all the time. I might as well blow my money in Vegas. No real estate either. That which you owe owes you.

For those of you that need to know about stock tips, this 2006, look into NANO: Nanotechnology, nanoscopes, nano-semiconductors, oh yes, when the military releases word of contact lenses monitors perfected during the war in Iraq, you will see those stocks go up. A lot of technology is being tested out by our boys in the desert. Anyway,

Should I create a website or travel? Any hints on how to invest my money in 2006. Myself or others. What are you doing?

Hugs and kisses everyone....

JesusNYC

}(

Another Thing for You Sly Investigators

How do I find out what companies support the AFA?

Do you have the skills of an investigator?

The AFA supporters are the ones we should be protesting. Where does the AFA get their money? Are all the members simply unemployed alcoholics making moonshine?

JesusNYC

}(

Guest zipperzone

>>Question:

>>Do you think I should build a website that helps the gay

>>community track the AFA, find dirt on them, or would that

>just

>>be bullshit.

>

>Nah ! It would be better if you just find another site -

>period !

I think he should spend any extra money he may have from his overloaded busy days during the transit strike, on getting some new meds. The ones he on now sure as hell are not working!

Archived